Friday, August 21, 2009

Skywatch - Home Skies


After a week of what seemed like constant grey, last night's sky looked quite promising. I dashed out and walked up and down the street reeling off various snaps, almost getting run over by my neighbour as she wheeled into her driveway to find me loitering there trying to get a better shot of that bird shaped cloud
Later we took a short walk to the construction site which is just at the end of our street (we are getting a new railway station and link to Glasgow and Edinburgh). I managed to catch the last of the sun as it set behind the JCBs. How romantic is that!
Please visit Skywatch Friday to see many more incredible skies from all around the world.

4 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a beautiful sunset.

Lorac said...

It really does look like a bird! Good snap!

Regina said...

Beautiful captures!

sunnymama said...

Great skies! I really love the second picture especially. Glad you didn't get run over getting these shots :)